Heavy Duty PRO II Steel Service Body Rack
These highly crafted racks are quick to assemble and install. Rear leg mount brackets attach to the rear panel of the body. Brackets are located at the reinforced outside corner of the box where they can be raised or lowered without hitting tail lights. The height of the rack over the cab can be optimally set for all makes and models of truck or service body. Mount brackets set the legs off 5/8″ from the rear panel to accommodate top opening boxes.
- Available in Black Or White powder coat finish.
- Big 2″ Dia. x .083″ Steel Tube Frame Strongest Available
- Mount System Works With Top Or Side Opening Boxes
- Widest Frame Available – More Cargo Capacity
- High Gloss Marine Grade Powder Coat Specially Formulated To Resist Corrosion and Abrasion
- Useful 4th Crossbar Included At No Cost
- Nationwide Lifetime Frame Warranty
Available for all full size trucks in a standard and extended/crew cab style that fits 8ft, 9ft, 11ft and 12ft bed lengths.