Features and Benefits:
- Rugged crossbows hover just inches above the roof to reduce overall vehicle height and to facilitate loading and unloading.
- Easy to reach lockable clamp arm firmly secures ladder to rack.
- Wide mount feet clamp securely top rail included in kit. Rail mounts to factory mounting holes.
- Ladder grips are adjustable to secure extensions and step ladders of all sizes.
- Fits Ford Transit Connect Vans
- Zinc epoxy primed for superior rust resistance.
- Chip-resistant white powder coat.
- Quick and easy to assemble and install. No drilling or cutting required.
- Driver side load retainers included.
|Vehicle Model||Year||Clamp and Lock Mechanism (driverside) Part Number||Drop Down Mechanism (driverside) Part Number|
|Ford Transit Connect||all||40873||40813||40943|
|Nissan NV 200||all||40873||40813||40943|
|GM City Express||2015+||40873||40813||40943|
Kargo Master Clamp & Lock Ladder Rack Whatever it may be, this ladder rack will transport it securely to wherever your job takes you. The Kargo Master Clamp & Lock Ladder Rack is uniquely designed to easily lock and secure ladders in place. The lockable clamp arm can be easily reached and locked to provide extra security. Ladder grips are adjustable to secure extension and step ladder of all sizes. The ladder rack with rugged crossbow design is low over van roof to reduce overall vehicle height and to facilitate loading and unloading. The Clamp & Lock Ladder Rack is installed using wide mounting feet that mount directly in to FACTORY bosses to provide maximum support and stability, and they allow for easy, no-drill installation. Kargo Master Clamp & Lock Racks are treated with zinc primer and chip-resistant marine grade powder coat to provide excellent corrosion, rust and UV resistance.
2014 Transit Connect Equipment, Chevy City Express Van Equipment, Ford Transit Connect, Nissan NV200 Van Equipment, Van Ladder Rack Compact Van ladder rack Nissan Nv 200 Van Ladder Racks Transit Connect Van Ladder Racks